Hellas QCI will implement its activities within the following Work Packages:
Perform the technical and financial project management and ensure the efficient coordination of the consortium
- Ensure the relevance, quality and timeliness of the project outputs, the monitoring of the works and results, and the implementation of corrective measures if needed
- Report on project progress to the European Commission.
- Perform a risk management & resolution plan
- Resolve any project internal conflicts and build accountability into the project’s work.
- Definition of use cases to be executed over the HellasQCI infrastructure along its evolution phases.
Definition of the HellasQCI architecture so as to support defined use cases.
- Execution of the procurement process for acquiring the HellasQCI infrastructure based on the defined HellasQCI architecture and the tests that are going to be executed.
- To contribute to the design of the overall EuroQCI system architecture so as interoperability with HellasQCI is guaranteed.
Provide a Secure System Architecture
- Perform phase 0 testing
Build the HellasQCI control and management planes
- Put into operation the HellasQCI infrastructure so as to enable execution of phase 1 and phase 2 testing
- Manage the HellasQCI infrastructure
- Follow standardisation and certification guidelines for HellasQCI infrastructure
- Assure the security of the HellasQCI infrastructure
- Demonstrate the National Security use cases with enhanced network security and resilience
- Demonstrate the use of QKD technology in service of the Public Health
- Demonstrate the Industrial applications of QKD including critical infrastructure and ICT sectors
- Demonstrate the research, education and innovation use cases
- Definition of the training strategy and methodology of HellasQCI
- Design of the training stages and implementation rounds for HellasQCI trainers groups
- Implementation of the training program on QKD principles for the research and academic communities
- Implementation of the training program on Quantum Security for security and IT experts
- Implementation of the training program on QKD applications for end users and public authorities
Increase awareness about the project outcomes and its benefits;
- Ensure National Stakeholders Involvement and create the HellasQCI community
- Stimulate the community participation at all levels setting up communication links with Industry Alliances, the EuroQCI CSA and the other National QCIs
- Generate new knowledge by allowing open access to some of the HellasQCI tools
- Support exploitation of the project results and thus contribute to the increase of EU competitiveness.
- Support standardisation activities for the project results in EU and Global SDOs